Startup Fair 2020
Virtual Start-up Fair 2020, presented by the Placement & IOP office IIIT-Delhi, is a wholehearted effort to integrate students with the start-up work culture by connecting them to internship opportunities.
Start-ups are expanding to drive sustainable growth and generate employment opportunities and students can make innovative, effective and efficient contributions by being a part of this dynamic ecosystem. This is completely in line and inspired by our Prime Minister’s Start-up India initiative.
The past five editions have been immensely successful with a plethora of start-ups visiting the campus & witnessing an overwhelming and enthusiastic response from the student community.
Event Details :
Date: 2nd May 2020
Audience size: 12+
Participating companies will share short PPT (10 min) via email covering the following areas:
- About the company/app/product
- Team/company culture
- Roles they are hiring for
Student Registration process:
- Placement & IOP office IIIT-Delhi will be sharing online registration link for students to register.
- Registration will be open till 5 pm 2nd May 2020.
- List and resume of registered students will be shared with the company for conducting the selection process virtually.
- The companies will get one week (starting from 3rd May to 9th May 2020) to conduct the interviews of the shortlisted/registered students.
- Companies will reach out directly to the registered students. Interviews will be conducted via: Telephone /Skype/Google Hangout & will inform them their selection status.
- Companies should provide the list of selected students to Placement & IOP office IIIT-Delhi on or before 10th May 2020.
- Selected students will be joining the companies from 12th May 2020 for a period of 08 weeks/2 months.