Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
IIIT-D has constituted internal committee for the students with Disabilities at the institute. The main objectives are to ensure a disable friendly campus for all disable students who are studying or working in the institute, and to address any problems and requirements. The committee consists of faculty members & staff members from the Institute as well as institute counselor. Students and Parents are also invited for valuable suggestions.
Role of the committee:
- To provide disable friendly environment at the campus.
- To examine student requests, consulting with medical practitioner at the institute.
- If necessary, to decide and grant accommodations based on student requests.
- Easy accessibility of resources to the student.
- Protect the confidentiality of students' disability-related information.
|Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities|
|Officer from DoSA office||Member|
|Officer from DoAA office||Member|