B.Tech. Admission 2013
Admission for 2013 is now closed.
ALL SEATS UNDER DELHI AND OUTSIDE DELHI ARE FILLED (05-August-2013)
See below for details.
Delhi Region offer of admission against withdrawal and updated wait list (02-08-2013 03:34 PM)
Delhi Region offer of admission against withdrawal and updated wait list (01-08-2013 03:34 PM)
Fourth List Outside Delhi (01-08-2013)
Delhi Region offer of admission against withdrawal and updated wait list (30-07-2013 06:00 PM)
Third List Outside Delhi (30-07-2013)
Third List of waitlisted candidates Delhi Region after 29th July 2013
Wait List Under Delhi Region(26-07-2013)
Second List of Delhi Region called for Counseling on 29-07-2013 at 2.00 PM
Second List of Outside Delhi Region of allotment & wait list required to deposit fees on or before 29th-07-2013 till 04.00 PM
Rank List of B.Tech Admission 2013 Outside Delhi
Rank List of B.Tech Admission 2013 Delhi Region
List of candidates called for counselling (Delhi Region)
List of seats allotted and wait listed candidates(Outside Delhi Region)
Please refer to counselling schedule & instructions given below.
Outside Delhi candidates:
1. Who have been allotted seat in case they fail to depoist the fees in time their allotment stands cancelled.
2. Candidates on the wait list should deposit the Rs20,000/- to remain on wait list.(Refer Counselling instructions for details)
Admission Helpline No 011-26907500
Note : Classes for the new session will commence from 5th August 2013. Counseling schedule & instructions are available here. Outside Delhi candidates are advised to make reservations accordingly.
- There will be no separate entrance exam.
- Total marks obtained in either of Paper 1 or Paper II (whichever is highest in terms of %) in JEE MAINS 2013. (60% weightage)
- Normalised score in Class 12th or other qualifying exam (40% weightage).
- Addition bonus marks as mentioned below.
- 10 bonus marks will be awarded to candidates of either region who have been selected in the Indian National Olympiad in Informatics (INOI) or the Indian National Math Olympiad (INMO) for the training camp held for selecting the Indian team forInternational Olympiad in Informatics (IOI) or International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO).
- Bonus marks for IIIT-D’s Programming contest for schools (Procon Junior) conducted in Oct 2012:
Top three selected candidates – 8 marks
Next seven candidates – 5 marks.
- Note: If candidate has qualified both, he/she will get higher of the two marks. Furthermore, the score for Procon Junior will be valid for two years.
In respect of various queries for the admission to IIIT and preparation of merit list it is clarified that for the point no2&3 i.e (Normalized Score in Class XII): the following method will be followed:
Delhi Candidates: 40% of best of five subjects of class XII.
Outside Delhi Candidates: 40% of the normalized score of qualifying examination as reported in paper-1 of JEE Main. (If the candidate has not appeared for paper 1 then this will be obtained from CBSE from the percentile score in qualifying examination.)
Clarification in respect of Tie (05-07-2013)
1. In case of a tie, the candidate with higher rank in JEE Mains of paper- 1 shall rank higher.
2. If one of the candidates has appeared only in paper- 2 then candidate with paper-1 shall rank higher.
3. If both the candidates have appeared only for paper-2, then the candidate with higher rank in JEE Mains of paper- 2 shall rank higher.
4. In case of a tie in the above, the candidate older in age shall rank higher.
1. For preparation of Merit list scores rounded off upto only 2 decimal places will considered.
2. Details in respect of JEE (Mains) filled by the candidate will be verified from the JEE Mains website, in case of discrepancy (if any) data from the JEE Main website will be considered for preparation of Merit List.
If the result of 10+2 is not declared by the respective board, then the student can sit for exam, but at the time of counselling he/she has to produce the certificate of class 10+2 result fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
Instruction on counseling will be made available after the declaration of results. Rank cut-offs for previous years are available here.
For queries, first please refer to BTech admission FAQ.
For other queries/information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check this website for further announcements and information.